We are well placed to assist school Principals/Heads, School Boards and the Boards of education related organisations as together we bring to you:
- A demonstrated track record of working with Boards and Principals/Heads in achieving superior appointments across the leadership
- Networks and connections across Australia and New Zealand with current and past Principals/Heads to identify and qualify leadership talent
- Networks to target leadership talent based in specific overseas markets
- Detailed knowledge of the education market with experience in working at levels of governance and strategy, including roles as external consultants to Chairs and Boards of peak educational bodies across the sector
- In depth knowledge and currency of experience in leading and managing non-government schools; as a result we have a unique appreciation of the context, challenges, culture and traditions within the non-government education sector
- Robust methodologies and well structured systems for the management of each client assignment that ensure a high quality service that is underpinned by a deep understanding of our responsibility as your advocate in the market
- Broad based strategic, organisational, coaching and facilitation services tailored to the education sector that support the development of school or organisation strategy and structures, functional assessments, performance optimisation, senior staff appraisal and development
As former education leaders we pride ourselves on the values of integrity, honesty and professionalism. Our approach to every project is rigorous and client centric. It is our experience that the conduct of any assignment and the needs of the client go through different phases that demand a variety of strategies, resources, time and focus to ensure a high quality outcome. Our tailored approach reflects these understandings and provides the framework for action in each assignment we conduct.
Service Offering Track Record
Lyngcoln Consulting is proud to have partnered with clients to complete over 60 assignments across 5 states and territories of Australia as the following tables demonstrate. We have listed clients we have partnered with in the Executive Recruitment category as due to advertisements in the press, this information is in the public domain.
|Executive Recruitment||Ballarat Grammar, Victoria||Head|
|Braemar College, Victoria||Head of Senior School|
|Brighton Grammar School, Melbourne||Headmaster|
|Deputy Headmaster/Head of Secondary School|
|Head of Senior School|
|Head of Middle School|
|Brisbane Girls Grammar School, Queensland (all girls)||Principal|
|Brisbane Boys’ College, Queensland||Principal|
|Brotherhood of St Laurence – David Scott School||Principal|
|Gippsland Grammar School, Victoria||Principal|
|Hume Anglican College, Melbourne||Principal|
|Leibler Yavneh, Melbourne||Deputy Principal|
|The Glennie School, Queensland (all girls)||Head of School (Principal)|
|The Hamilton and Alexandra College, Victoria||Principal|
|The Hamilton and Alexandra College, Victoria||Deputy Principal (Teaching and Learning)|
|Somerville House, Queensland (all girls)||Principal (current)|
|St Luke’s Anglican College, Queensland||Principal|
|St Hilda’s School, Queensland (all girls)||Head of School (Principal)|
|Mentone Grammar School, Melbourne||Deputy Principal|
|Head of Senior Years|
|Head of Eblana (Junior School)|
|Redlands, Sydney||Deputy Principal|
|Head of Secondary School|
|The Knox School, Melbourne||Vice Principal (Teaching and Learning)|
|Head of Junior School|
|Director of Music and Performing Arts|
|Head of Senior College|
|Deputy Head of Junior School|
|Head of Mathematics|
|Head of Differentiated Learning|
|Head of Humanities|
|Ballarat Clarendon College, Victoria||Head of Junior School|
|Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School, Melbourne||Head of Junior School|
|Head of Middle School (Girls)|
|St Catherine’s School, Melbourne (all girls)||Deputy Head of Junior School|
|Director of Teaching and Learning|
For reasons of confidentiality we cannot list clients by name or specific assignment, detail in the remaining categories.
|Category||Client Assignments Completed|
Strategic Planning and Governance Advice
Sixteen (16) assignments including work with the Principals and/or Boards of an industry association and a range of schools including single sex and co-educational non- government schools in capital cities/territories and regional locations in the ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria.
Policy and Compliance Reviews
Seven (7) assignments including work with the Principals and Boards of a range of schools including single sex and co- educational non-government schools in capital cities/territories and regional locations in the ACT, New South Wales and Victoria.
Organisational, Structural and Functional Reviews
Eleven (11) assignments including work with the Principals and Boards of a range of schools including single sex and co- educational non-government schools in capital cities and regional locations in Victoria, New South Wales and in Hong Kong.
Senior Leadership Performance, Development and Issues Management
Four (4) Performance Appraisals of Principals varying in style and form and including full Principal Appraisal Reports across three (3) states. Four (4) Performance Appraisals of other senior staff across three (3) states.
Further assignments have been undertaken in the following categories:
• Mentoring and Executive Coaching of New and Current Education Leaders including Principals
• Interim Management
We would be very pleased to provide to you at your request, the names and contact details of specific referees who can speak in relation to our experience in each category.